NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Just want to see where this might go.

1/4" steel, 1/2" U Bolt connection to the axle, 3/4" steel cradle in the front held together with 2 ea 7/16-20 bolts.

I'll have one installed by 5/18 and I'll have one for show and tell at the Nor Cal/SO Call meet.
btw, we installed this twice today, first time took 10 minutes on my rig and on the second
vehicle we used took maybe 5 minutes.

No "how much" yet, I'll have that figured out by early next week.

Lemeknow, I'll se about makin' more.

I added a view of the E Locker, rather, how it's covered. I hope to add more metal
to the corner for even better coverage but won't know till the Buds are on.

Update 5/18:
I was able to spend some time on this today and here's kind of where it stands now, HOWEVER, I do not have any Powdercoating or Painting in these numbers.

Retail price in the $375 range, give or take 5 or 10 %

But, my thought is to run an AllCal special, something like any orders taken from say now until Monday'ish get a price of $275 give or take depending on how many people want them.

Just think, For a hundred buck less, you could be the first one on your block to have the new BozTec rear diff skid, how cooool would that be?

Let me know.

Views: 69

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not being part of the drive train, steering and breaking system or anything that could put ones safety in jeopardy I'm not thinking it's a huge issue but maybe I will through up some numbers on the rated parts though.
Hey boz,

You may have a future potential market with these on tacomas, and mini trucks. Your more than welcome to test fit the skid on my '86 mini truck, with a FJ cruiser diff in the stock rear axle housing.
Thanks GRM
I would be interested in talking with you and doing some fitting.
Will you be at the AllCal meet? if not we could hook up next week
or whenever we can arrange a mutual time
I will be on the rubicon next weekend, but I will be back in town sometime next week.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service