NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Any of you fabricator folk have the means to produce this light bar?

It requires some tube-bending and I've notice those tools are hard to come by, or at least a lot of fabricators don't have one.

And if you are able to, maybe an idea of how much it would cost? Would love to have it powder coated as well.

Thanks!

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The other guy that Scootin suggested said he could, and for cheap... and said he could reinforce my bumper.

If Chance is able to for about the same price, but maybe more to what I want, then I'm all for it... the other guy said he "could make something similar" but I really want to get as close to the existing one as possible and then some extra to my liking.

Shoot him a message. He is a good guy, wish you could tag people on this site lol

Yeah I sent him a message the other day.

Sorry I was out of town for the weekend....I sent you a PM with my number. Do you know what size tubing you would want to use for the light bar?

I'm not too sure. I can't really tell what is used in the pictures... what do you think is best? Something smaller and lighter, I imagine?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service