NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

UPDATE 4-3-09

IF you still are on the fence we have kept the price low until April 15... If you purchase by then you will be able to have pre sale price of $60.00.. Yes that only $60.00 for the whole weekend.. We wil have a great raffle this year, Live Band Satuday night, Catered BBQ dinner by Mansmith BBQ.
This is a great time to meet some new people and see some real cool rigs.. Come one Nor-cal lets try to make this one.. Last year I was the Only FJC (felt Lonely).. I know time are tuff and you may not want to spend the xtra cash but the trail this year wil be fantastic with some very hard spots.. But dont worry cuz we have all the by pass sposts as well (most of them I take) so don't think that your semi stock rig or stock rig will have a problem.. AS in most runs we wil have winch rigs at the tops of the hard spots.. I wll be working the whole time but it would be real nice to get some more NOR_CAL FJs up there for the weekend...
33rd Mud N Yer Eye Frolic

UPDATE End

When: April 24 - 26 2009

Where: Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area (HH-SVRA) located 6 mi. west of Hollister, California U.S.A., the HH-SVRA is set in the golden hills of the Gavilan Mountains. The San Andreas Fault runs very near the park and provides terrain for some very exciting four wheeling.

Trail: The trail layout at Frolic is for more experienced wheelers with all makes and sizes of vehicles attending. There are, of course, the traditional 'by-passes' that most four-wheel drive events offer for those who choose to go around the technical spots.

Registration: Includes 2 nights camping, Saturday four-wheel drive trail run, games, 1 poker hand, 1 dash plaque, 1 cash drawing ticket, mud hole, awards, Saturday night music, and Sunday Sweepstakes drawing.

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My son and I will be there Saturday morning. I'll bring my camera!!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service