NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

smacked passanger side mirror on branch, glass and plastic piece that glass mounts to came out and got lost. I found a replacement piece of glass but no plastic piece that the glass mounts/glues to. If I had to guess by the looks of it, it snaps into the piece that moves the mirror. Anyways where can I get this replacement part? Dealer wont sell me just the part, they want me to buy the whole mirror which is close to $250-300.

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah it does snap right in. I say check on ebay or some other sites for a replacement since it's very expensive straight from the dealer.
Craigslist...or as around either here or in the blueroom
I have some extra mirror parts, PM sent.
No PM received. Need mirror. Someone can call me if they have this part I REALLY need it 909-609-9950 Daniel
You will need to accept my friend request to get the PM. I am OOT till tues. = no mirror till then.
Oh OK will do.
Director13 from SoCal is selling his mirrors as well. if 5ANDY doesn't have what you are looking for, let me know. he is attending the Alabama Hills event and can probably bring them along with him to give to one of the NorCalers. you'd probably have to PayPal him beforehand.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service