NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

so here are before and after pictures of my FJ its looking pretty much were i want it to thanks to the help of BZ (labor) and thanks to Bozly(sliders, bumper) what it has: Procomp 3'', lift falken 33X12.5X17 rocky mountain all terrains, moto metal rims,  all pro skid an sliders, Arb bumper, IPF 100w driving lights boztec cb antenna mount, 5ft and 2ft(thanks cowboy) firstik, highlift&shovel  mounted to rack, and lastly the awesome team FUZZY DUDS sticker on the front fender!  ENJOY

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks sweet!  reminds me of my old FJ.

Thank you!

Team Fuzzy Duds rocks!!!!  Your trucks looking awesome bro!!   So,  how is your finger?

Thank you ;) My finger is rather annoying i cant really use my right hand due to one stitch being on the bottom of the finger in some muscle i think plus may have damaged some nerves cuz my hand falls alseep and the finger is numb :( other then that it should heal hurts but it should heal

Fresh stitches totally suck : (  I hope that heals quickly for you.

it shouldlol hopefully, i get the stitches out on the 21st, it sucks cuz im left handed but i do ALOT with the right hand like.... starting the FJ

Looks great!

Thank you

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service