NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Just throwing this out there because I've had it on my mind for some time. I know a trip to Baja would require some planning and maybe even someone with experience on the political side, but food for thought.

http://mapshare.delorme.com/Consumer/V.aspx?p=g6twvsns

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So..... we going or what?
My dart hit June 2011!

After weighing this trip with other fishing options up north I've decided against it.

But it's still a good idea so somebody should take the lead on this.

I thought you were the lead on this! You know... older and wiser! JK.
I was, that's why I made the recent post.
Lol. How about Oregon Back Country (Discovery) Trail? Good fishing....
Excellent suggestion. I'm thinking along those lines. Also Trinity, Pit, McCloud, Feather, Smith amd Eel.

decisions, decisions...

I don't think I'll have enough vacation time to be able to get away long enough.

Leme know, I have one stretch of OBCDT to complete, but thought about doing the whole thing again... its that awesome.
We are planning on doing the whole trail from California to Washington in July, have heard many good things, the pictures are awesome, and a it is a chance to see Bigfoot! Thanks for the Info! I am sure we will have many questions for you before we depart!

Hey guys! I love it! Not to impose, but do you mind company...

Would not mind the company at all! We are going to try to nail down dates by the weekend, and will let you know the exact dates we are planning for. I will also list it as an event when we settle on a date in case anyone else wants to go along.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service