NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

I just got off the Phone with Greg, he and the Management at Tracy Toyota want us to come over for a BBQ and Show Off our rigs, have a Raffle and drum up some business for everyone!

Looking for Vendors and Sponsors for the raffle prizes....

so looks like the weekend of the Aug 13th it is I will go ahead and create an event page

Update! I just had a meeting at Tracy Toyota and we have room for 50 DISPLAY RIGS

I want to get a good showing of built FJs from as many models as possible

so that means sign up your FJ 40s 60s 80s FJ Cruisers + Tacos SR5s and any other slick Yotas

Hope to see ya all there!

Update: the event will be from 9-3 vendor and Show Rigs and those planning on being there most of the day please show up early and no driving in-n-out of the show lot

Also see the Event Page for details: http://norcalfjs.com/events/tracy-toyota-meetgreet

Views: 270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yippie I'm going too.

Hey you think it be ok to bring rims to sell and a car top carrier.

a yakima hard top cover gonna sell for cheap.

I don't think this is ment to be a swap meet.
yeah but be mellow about it please
i have a couple random things to sell, but I dont want to bring them unless there is an interest out of respect for the event.  As opg said, it is not a swap meet.  Feel free to yell at me if I am thread jacking, but I have stock silver door handles, carpet floor mats including cargo mat, stock running boards, stock 4WD Auto shift knobs, and stock front orange indicators.  PM me if interested in any item otherwise I wont bring them. 

Hey BZ don't worry i won't be bringing the stuff to sell.

Just thought it would be a great way to get rid of my unused parts.

Would everyone be interested in some used rims?

5 KMC rims with the center caps.

i have pics on my profile.

Andrew. Link to rims please. Couldn't find them
Barring the unforseen....I look forward to my first NorCal event and meeting you guys......daveman
anybody know if the vendors are bringing products to sell? I could really use a boztec cb mount, just figure it'd be easier to pick it up then.
Rotorhead94, you should PM TOE 4x4 or Bozly to see if either are coming to the event.  They are not on the confirmed RSVP on the Event site, but you never know.  Or, contact them through their website.
I will be there but Leonie won't. I'll have some goodies with me too.
Great to know.  I'll bring money!

I will be there!  Just moved up here from SoCal and looking forward to seeing some awesome rigs.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service