NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

I just got off the Phone with Greg, he and the Management at Tracy Toyota want us to come over for a BBQ and Show Off our rigs, have a Raffle and drum up some business for everyone!

Looking for Vendors and Sponsors for the raffle prizes....

so looks like the weekend of the Aug 13th it is I will go ahead and create an event page

Update! I just had a meeting at Tracy Toyota and we have room for 50 DISPLAY RIGS

I want to get a good showing of built FJs from as many models as possible

so that means sign up your FJ 40s 60s 80s FJ Cruisers + Tacos SR5s and any other slick Yotas

Hope to see ya all there!

Update: the event will be from 9-3 vendor and Show Rigs and those planning on being there most of the day please show up early and no driving in-n-out of the show lot

Also see the Event Page for details: http://norcalfjs.com/events/tracy-toyota-meetgreet

Views: 270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bump
I should be aorund and be able to hang out for a couple hours. Nothing major on my FJ, just lift and bumper. Hopefully that will change by August =)

http://www.shadeusa.com/misters.htm#CANISTER%20MISTING%20SYSTEM

If you think you need a portable mister set-up this unit looks like it would be pretty cool ( ha ha ) I'm going to pick one up to have for camping, car shows, etc... Just wanted to share and think that most would want one and they're not that expensive. Remember, Tracy in August is going to be HOT !

I contacted Extreme motorsports and it looks like there not interested at this time in helping out. Aparently Toyota aren't big buisness for them so their going to pass. Oh well, their loss.
bummer for them, Thanks for trying!!!
You can't count me in for this, I'll bring my 4runner. Can't recall if I've even went to Tracy as a destination usually just drive right through! One of my buddies I always wheel with has a awesome fj60- I'll see if you wants to join 
Too bad you can't make it.
I meant I CAN make it, stupid iPhone and it's autocorrect. Another iPhone fail...

LMAO!!! Glad you Can make it!

Awesome!  Good to know I won't be the only 4runner there :)
LOL  I figured that but had to poke.

I have a couple easy ups i'll bring. 

Working on my over head console this weekend. Hpe to have it installed before the show! BZ, let me know if you need a hand with anything.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service