NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

I just got off the Phone with Greg, he and the Management at Tracy Toyota want us to come over for a BBQ and Show Off our rigs, have a Raffle and drum up some business for everyone!

Looking for Vendors and Sponsors for the raffle prizes....

so looks like the weekend of the Aug 13th it is I will go ahead and create an event page

Update! I just had a meeting at Tracy Toyota and we have room for 50 DISPLAY RIGS

I want to get a good showing of built FJs from as many models as possible

so that means sign up your FJ 40s 60s 80s FJ Cruisers + Tacos SR5s and any other slick Yotas

Hope to see ya all there!

Update: the event will be from 9-3 vendor and Show Rigs and those planning on being there most of the day please show up early and no driving in-n-out of the show lot

Also see the Event Page for details: http://norcalfjs.com/events/tracy-toyota-meetgreet

Views: 270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I might bring my (247 RWHP) TRD supercharged '98 Sienna minivan, if I can replace the cylinder #6 piston ring (Infineon Raceway casualty).

hope you get it up and running soon!
My supercharged Sienna minivan will not be finished in time.
Will just bring my FJ or my friend's newly acquired 1978 FJ 40.

[IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d22/SiennaSC98/3d43c2c4.jpg[/IMG]

nice 40!

Yes, it's very clean.

He replaced the tires already with KM2 pizza cutters.

Sounds great!  I'll bring my runner although it isn't anything special.
Just a heads up, the space we have for the Meet&Greet is limited to 50, there is plenty of parking for all other vehicles in the overflow lot
4Wheel Parts is on board as a Raffle Vendor and  they are bringing their race truck along to show it off
count me in!
So where are we going to be parking ? In a asphalt lot I assume ? If so, Tracy in August is a real barn burner so is there shade ? If not can we bring E-Z Ups to set up behind our rigs like we do at other car shows ? Just wanted to put that out there because last weekend we were under a tree on the grass and had E-Z ups and it was still hot so just be prepared to keep yourselves cool. Good work Brandons, looking forward to doing this, even taking the day off from work : )

Good point! And I meant to mention this earlier, we might need extra ez-ups not sure on the # yet, vendors will need to supply their own....

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service