NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

I just got off the Phone with Greg, he and the Management at Tracy Toyota want us to come over for a BBQ and Show Off our rigs, have a Raffle and drum up some business for everyone!

Looking for Vendors and Sponsors for the raffle prizes....

so looks like the weekend of the Aug 13th it is I will go ahead and create an event page

Update! I just had a meeting at Tracy Toyota and we have room for 50 DISPLAY RIGS

I want to get a good showing of built FJs from as many models as possible

so that means sign up your FJ 40s 60s 80s FJ Cruisers + Tacos SR5s and any other slick Yotas

Hope to see ya all there!

Update: the event will be from 9-3 vendor and Show Rigs and those planning on being there most of the day please show up early and no driving in-n-out of the show lot

Also see the Event Page for details: http://norcalfjs.com/events/tracy-toyota-meetgreet

Views: 270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like how you think! :-)

Aug 13th works for me

Just updated the Opening Post!
Do they just want FJs or can I drag along a few modded out tacos too?
Bring 'Em! if it's a Toyota it needs to be there!!

So can I just post this on TW?

are they inviting all kinds of modded toyotas or is this specific to offroad style.  Is this exclusive to us and who else we manage to bring or are they soliciting lots of other clubs?

we have been the only group contacted but I heard that they have lots of room for rigs I'll ask if they wanna cap the number vehicles but I would guess the more the merrier....

Event page has been created

to RSVP to the event CLICK HERE

ok was just wondering what to call it..  :)  Mind if I repost on TW or just keep it to personal tacoma friends?

post it up! they say they have room for 50-ish rigs

thats alot of room...

bump

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service