NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

I just got off the Phone with Greg, he and the Management at Tracy Toyota want us to come over for a BBQ and Show Off our rigs, have a Raffle and drum up some business for everyone!

Looking for Vendors and Sponsors for the raffle prizes....

so looks like the weekend of the Aug 13th it is I will go ahead and create an event page

Update! I just had a meeting at Tracy Toyota and we have room for 50 DISPLAY RIGS

I want to get a good showing of built FJs from as many models as possible

so that means sign up your FJ 40s 60s 80s FJ Cruisers + Tacos SR5s and any other slick Yotas

Hope to see ya all there!

Update: the event will be from 9-3 vendor and Show Rigs and those planning on being there most of the day please show up early and no driving in-n-out of the show lot

Also see the Event Page for details: http://norcalfjs.com/events/tracy-toyota-meetgreet

Views: 270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HE must have an itch again....

hehehehheheheehehe

He's been Breakin Diffs
Yup broke the 3rd one and now I'm on my 4th and going to pick up the fj today at Toy Connection.
I've be hiding staying out of trouble..lol
Good to hear from you again! Just need to make it out to a M&G or trail now that summer is here...
who is organizing this?

I spoke to Greg last night and again this morning. We first need to come up with a solid date and then get back to him so he can OK with Tracy toyota. But on the Norcal side of it, Greg has been talking to both BZ and I. maybe we both can help out?

sounds good to me...

I was thinking with Mama4x4's son having been recently diagnosed with Leukemia we could donate raffle proceeds to help support him http://www.dmfleukemia.com/

bump

I'm down to show.  June's my busy month this summer, so I'll be good anytime.
Ugg...does this mean i would have to wash my truck?
no just keep it dirty and show how nice it looks when it's actually used...:-)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service