NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

I just got off the Phone with Greg, he and the Management at Tracy Toyota want us to come over for a BBQ and Show Off our rigs, have a Raffle and drum up some business for everyone!

Looking for Vendors and Sponsors for the raffle prizes....

so looks like the weekend of the Aug 13th it is I will go ahead and create an event page

Update! I just had a meeting at Tracy Toyota and we have room for 50 DISPLAY RIGS

I want to get a good showing of built FJs from as many models as possible

so that means sign up your FJ 40s 60s 80s FJ Cruisers + Tacos SR5s and any other slick Yotas

Hope to see ya all there!

Update: the event will be from 9-3 vendor and Show Rigs and those planning on being there most of the day please show up early and no driving in-n-out of the show lot

Also see the Event Page for details: http://norcalfjs.com/events/tracy-toyota-meetgreet

Views: 270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks to Mayo & Mustard for making a such very good sandwich.

I second that!   That was one damn good sandwich.

Thanks to BZ!  was good to get out and talk to people!

Great to meet you all! Thanks to Mayo & Mustard! That sandwich was spectacular!
Looking forward to an upcoming adventure with you all!
Rob
Thanks BZ. Had a great time.
Me, the wife and Yoshi all had a great time. It was great to see old faces and new ones as well. Thanks to all involved.
BZ. & 5150 thanks for putting this together, especially in light of daleigh's and family's situation.
Yes, thanks to BZ for putting this together. Had a great time and glad to meet all you guys. Definitely looking forward to wheeling with you guys.
had a great time meeting everyone and seeing some great rigs....thanks for being cool to the group newbies ! !
Thanks to all that coordinated this event and a special thanks to BZ!

We hope everyone enjoyed our sandwiches and the lemonade. Thank you BZ and Mike from Tracy Toyota for letting us provide the food and drink for this event. We had a great time doing this event, nice meeting everyone new and old.

Consider us for future events and charities, check us out on www.facebook.com/MayoAndMustard or our site www.mayomustard.com

Thanks again,

The Mayo & Mustard Crew

That was a good sandwich. Really hit the spot.

Thank you.

THANK YOU ALL!!! You guys rock! the raffle raised $504 which will be sent by Cowboy in some Custom Fuzzy Duds for Daleigh and Ruth!

I had a Great time, Hope to see you all out on the trails soon!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service