NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Views: 285

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Matte Black Roof

Well, just got the FJC back from the Paint shop. Had the roof painted in a Spies Hecker Rally Matte Black by a friend at www.kreationsautobody.com
I will post up a few pictures for anyone interested in this mod
Attachments:
Looks Good!
Looks great. I've been wanting to do that to mine since I bought it.
Thanks, It's just hard to go from white to the unknown. But I think it works well
Looks good and works well with the green.

I wanna do the outer rim of mine black but leave the center white. Not sure how it will work but I think it will go with the black fenders pretty well.
was thinking the same thing just wondering how much it will cost...trying to keep the whole center of the FJ white (bezel-back)
I like the black roof with the green. Looks good!
God I love the Green, looks great. I wonder how it would look if you did all the silver parts in that color of black. Cool Ride !
I've seen in another picture it seems you have a roof top tent. How do you like it?
No roof tent but i wish I had one. The white box was a Yakima space case for storage while traveling.
It looks great, I am green with envy.
How easy is that going to be to keep clean? Can you wash and wax it as with normal a clear coat? I'm trying to make up my mind on paint for my '70 Caddy but I've been worried about keeping a matte/satin black clean without being able to keep it in a garage.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service