NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

I want to improve the usage of my OEM roof rack, and like the looks of the drop in Baja Rack basket, but from the looking I've done online, it's still around $80 plus for delivery. Even from Ca vendors. Anybody know of a vendor who is selling for less shipping? I would drive up to 2 hours or so to pick it up just to save the cost. (any further and I pay that extra in gas) I keep checking the forum for used but don't see any...

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

unfortunately, i think it's a matter of dim/weight, but i could be wrong. if you are not in a hurry, i would suggest keeping tabs on which events they are planning to attend and you might be able to have them bring it along with them if they have room in their truck.

another alternative is to find out if anyone in SoCal is planning to drive up this way. beginning next year, we will be creating threads on both NorCal and SoCal for volunteers who will transport products (within reason) as part of their planned trips to each region.

That's a great idea Steve. I make at least one trip per year to near San Diego.
Thanks, I'll have to look into that.
I was talking to Matt at 4Wheel parts here in Modesto and he called Baja. They told him that they would  get the rack to one of 4wheels vendors near Vista and that they would then send it up on a shipment for the Modesto store. In effect, I'll pay for the rack and zero shipping.
I was talking to Matt at 4Wheel parts here in Modesto and he called Baja. They told him that they would  get the rack to one of 4wheels vendors near Vista and that they would then send it up on a shipment for the Modesto store. In effect, I'll pay for the rack and zero shipping.
Oops I posted twice. Twice. :D

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service