NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

A Nor-Cal Fj sticker to put on your fj window? Can we make our own sticker with adding the words
-Nor-Cal Fj's- on it? If not? Where can I order one from?

Views: 282

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nice discussion!

i might add that we can create custom NorCal FJ decals within reason. feel free to contact me if you so choose. also, i know we have some talented illustrators here on the site, so perhaps we can conduct a decal design contest someday.

in the meantime, this is where to find information on the regional color NorCal FJ decals and this is where to find information on the all-white decals.

I saw a white Fj with a real nice NorCal FJ sticker on the windshield. It said just that "NorCal FJ" I was wondering where I could get these? Does Tater make them? I really just enjoyed the simplicity of it.

Where u see it did it have panda stickers too
I don't know.. I know it had a black after-market bumper and the exhaust was turned up into the bumper. I believe it had a TRD tip.
maybe me or ghost where you see it??
I've seen it twice. Once in Galt at Raleys, and once at Best Buy in Elk Grove. I remember it having the black mirrors also
It is ghost (Cha) he lives in galt but works in elk grove. My fj has white mirrors, handles and grill!!!
Oh ok! And that's sweet! Haven't seen those! How did you get your sticker?
Tater sells them but I haven't been able to get any from him!! I got mine from a member
Thanks! Let me know if you here anything!

Best bet is Tater. Just message him, I got mines from All-Cal 2010. 

Ok I messaged him too! Thanks!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service