NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

They have approximately 5,000 miles or so.  I pulled them out last night at 2:00 AM.  I'll clean them up and post pics later in the week.  I have all the original hardware, packing and instructions.

Views: 356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ohhh i might be interested.  where you at?

Fresno.  I take paypal, and the price includes shipping to anywhere in CA.

what if you brought it to HH this weekend? would it knock off a few dollars or naw?

Sure, How's $250 cash or $260 paypal?  I think shipping will be about $15.  These things are burly and weigh quite a bit. 

$250 cash could be solid man I'll see you at HH this weekend! 

I'll bring them.

Man I wish you did this about a week earlier when mine broke  lol, oh well

Yeah, I saw that Jim.  I recieved my new arms three days ago.

if no one else takes them by the end of the month ill take em

Cool.

I'm defenitly interested, where r u located?

Fresno, as above.  I was asked why I took them off via PM and figured I answer here.  I got a SMOKING good deal on some used Total Chaos arms. I will eventually go 2" LT or SAS, so I figured on trying the standard TC UCA to see how the uni-ball crowd UCA lived.  The ball joints and bushings look almost new. Actually they are almost new.

Truth be told, the FJ rides a little rougher now and steering is slightly more neurotic due to the urethane bushings. Nothing beats rubber for ride.  The LR UCAs have been stout, rode nicely.  The ball joint has a massive range of motion, and it is three times as big as the old one. I wouldn't hesitiate to purchase these again. Just by eyeballing it, It appears the LR's have more clearance and would allow more droop than the TC arms.  However, the difference is miniscule.

If you have a lifted FJ, you won't know how good life is until you get new UCA.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service