NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Ok so tonite I just got off work...I work at Livermore now and going home towards Stockton. So I was on a stop light behind a TRD Black FJ(out of all trucks late at night it was an FJ).  Not sure if he's looking at my truck or not but since I got Resty's old exhaust my truck sounds pretty loud. But I'm sure he rev his engine on me...green light he takes off and starts swerving trying to get my attention.  Passed him just cruising, red light(funny part)  He stopped half a car length behind me, then I knew this guy is REALLY SERIOUS hahaha. Well the freeway entrance is coming and this idiot cut in front of me. Don't know why and if that makes him a bigger guy but thought I would share it with you guys.  HAHAHAHA

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

gotta watch out for those TRD guys...they think they are special.
you got served!
Awe, he was just jealous of your exhaust and felt the need to prove himself more of a bad ass. I'm just glad his swerving didn't lead him to the embankment. Karma...his piece of humble pie will come his way eventually.
Sounds like over compensation...............
For a small brain or.....................? Either way you gotta laugh.
Both..
I'm too old to let that kind of stuff bother me -- I choose laugh.
I would have to laugh also. And shake my head.
too funny...i don't really consider my truck a speed demon by any sense of the word!

Finding someone who wants to "race" their FJ (on the street none the less) is just comical!
I'm sure I would have been PO'd but as I grow up I realize it's not worth it.
Wasn't me, I haven't been in Livermore in weeks....... some of those fawkers are cunts
that dude sounds like a cunt...
I was at a deli at saw another TRD-SE FJ and thought I'd have a chat and see if he knew about the site and what not....
This cunt could not care less he was rude and split, like my FJ was screwing up his specialness er something
Yea I feel you on that....I was thinking the same thing and see admiring his rig but this mofo...I swear people nowadays. That's why I rarely wave to other FJ's now unless I know them.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service