NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Ok, everyone here has had problems with their pulleys, or know someone who has.
If you play in mud, or your just the 7th rig through a formerly clear stream, this is for you.

As we all know, the bearings on the stock pulleys are not sealed on the back side.
Our own Hoff spent the night on the side of the road because a pulley failed.

Fortunately NAPA and their suppliers have an improved version of our pulleys for sale. Our thought is to get everyone together for a mass pulley swap at our office. If your stockers are still good then keep them for trail spares.

No date has been set, although before the High Sierra run would be preferable. This post is to gauge interest in who may want to join us on this one.

We have placed our order with RockAuto for 3 idler pulleys, the belt tensioner, and a new belt.
You can check the blue room for NAPA part numbers or go to rockauto.com.

Post up if you are interested and we will start checking out dates.

Views: 362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just reviving an old thread to see if anyone needs to replace their pulleys and/or belt! post up if interested im looking to purchase the parts and do an install day soon, also if anyone could help with replacing both my diff and tcase fluids id be eternally grateful as toyota will charge me $270 to do it.. 

Probably best to start a new thread. I wouldn't mind attending.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service