NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Any word on a install day for Norcal?

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As long as its in good shape I say go for it What kind are you getting ?? If it can be sent back and get rebuilt at the factory that would be the best. That way you can always get them rebuilt.. But as long as they are not beat to crap then you should be ok..
You should probably check if the manufacturer will still warrantly them, that is if they are still under warranty.
I, personally, would not worry about used springs.

Which brand of lift and does it include shocks/coilovers?
I'm looking at the lift from toytec with OME front coils and toytec rear coils. PB - isn't that the one you got? Do you have the light duty or medium duty in the front?

There's a guy on the blue room that has the light duty OME fronts for sale for around $125 for the pair. He says there's 15,000 miles on them.
I bought 885/895 "medium" front and rears set from Toytec.

The light duty are the 884's which should be good for you since you were not planning on adding a bumper. I would feel safe getting a set of used OME front springs with 15K miles on them.

The Toytec rear springs were on sale recently..... Good luck and we'll help you install whatever you end up buying.
sounds good to me
Feb 22 ok with me.

Does everyone want to come back to Richmond? I know that was a really long drive for some. I'll go most anywhere.
Richmond is a good location in terms of the number of trucks it can hold and the facilities (Ann & Mark's office), but it is definitely a drive for some. considering we only do these once a quarter, it may work out provided we announce the date in advance. that being said, i thought someone had mentioned another possible location further south in the east bay when we talked about it at the last event.
It may be a long drive for some, but your place does offer a whole lot of space. I think that would be the best location to get the most amount of people.. Its like an hour and a half drive for me but I will go out there I don't mind the drive at all..
Guys, I lied. I just bought a used allpro bumper. It's silver and it needs to be black!
do you plan to powder coat it or rattle can it black?
rattle can. I'm going to lightly sand it now.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service