NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

I will be hosting an Install Day and BBQ at my place on September 11th from 10AM to about 5PM or whenever everyone is done.. If you have something to install come on by. If you do not, come on by anyway. The location is about 45 miles east of Sacramento on hwy 50. The exact location will be PM'd to those interested near the date. 

I will supply burgers, dogs, sodas and a grill. Others can bring salads, deserts, etc. I ask that no alcohol be brought on site. I have just moved into a new neighborhood and do not want to cause any problems with my new neighbors.

I have a few tools, plus a welder and compressor if I can get them wired up before then.

Ask questions if you have them. Post if you are interested. 

If another date works better for a bunch of people, it can be changed.

Hope you can make it.

The List:
Ghost
MoreFJland
RangerJim
progrock
BigFish
Marauder713
NDA431FJr
DWH

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No problem on the install help now that we're all ICON install experts :) Of course we had a good instructor & great location for the work. I see you're one upping my kit. Stage 6? Thought they only went to 5. Are you going with the remote reservoirs for the front shocks?
Cool. A new learning experience.
Thanks Daryl for hosting the install/greet meet and the good food.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service