NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Lifting in my FJ soon....debating on which 3 inch lift to get.  Any advise from those that may have either one of these?

Views: 1606

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Go with Kings,for all the rigs I've ridden in lately, I still like mine, with Icons tied for 1st. My rebuild was Imo cheap for a pair of thoroughly thrashed coil-overs, dropped off, rebuilt and shipped back through
DownsouthMotorsports.com Sonny is a Great guy who really understands the FJC
I'm in SoCal now to get an Icons Stage 2 lift installed by Demello Offroad. Icons came up better in my research and am looking forward to the change in off road performance.
Thanks everyone for your input....anyone have the revtec?
I just bought a Sway-A-Way set and Total Chaos UCAs from Metal Tech for $2100 (equates to a "stage 2" kit), they should arrive Monday. Basically it's the same price point as the Icon but with tuneable/rebuildable rear shocks. The only other reason I didn't choose Icon was just to buck the trend. Oh, and the purty red paint.

Now when's the next install get togther?
You shold be very happy with that set up

I did not know its was the same cost as the Icons though..

Most people who have the SAW set up are very happy with it.
Congratulations FJK! I am sure you'll be happy with the SAW's.

Geez looks like there are two different stage 2 lifts to install. I know Magic wants/needs to get his install done before April. Outta ping him and see if someone has room to do the installs.

BTW, I have a tool to pop the upper balljoint loose when you do the UCA swap. Let me know if you need to borrow it.
Yes. I will need to have my lift installed but I need to do the body mount chop first.
I'll offer up my driveway for the next install day...we have plenty of room and its flat.

BTW congrats on the new setups FJK and Magic!
Just to clarify, I meant same price for Icon shocks and TC UCAs I didn't realize that Demello was still having a 20% sale, that's a great deal. I might have gone for it, but too late lol.
Icon Stage 2 retails for $2735. I got mine for 20% off from Demello for $2188 - pretty close to FJK's SAW/Total Chaos set up. If anyone's interested, I believe that Demello is still holding a 20% off store wide sale to stimulate business.
Holy Jesus... that's the kit I'm planning on getting. Definitely not getting it for awhile then, hahaha.
$2188? Hmmmm... I have a tax refund coming and some thinking to do.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service