NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Lifting in my FJ soon....debating on which 3 inch lift to get.  Any advise from those that may have either one of these?

Views: 1606

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ICON hands down!
Worth the $. I had the OME Medium, then heavy springs with reservoir shocks on the rear (1000 plus lbs load in the back) and enjoyed it, but switched to ICON and LOVE it. ICON has more flex, better ride and keeps within better factory specs. I started with ICON stage 1 and worked (working) up to full stage 5 (at about stage 3 now). Expensive but worth it, ICON stage 1 is a great base and you can build off of it if you decide to do so.
Toytec is a great affordable lift and is functional too.
FJScout.
whatever Kings ROCK y'all are living in denial....
LOL.....
Thanks for all the advice.....ordering the ICON Stage 1 tomorrow!
Stage 1 Icon is on its way.....can't wait. Demello off road was great to work with!!!!
FWIW, i say save your money and don't get the UCAs. All the Icon UCAs i've seen or super sick looking but they have some issues. At full droop they come really close to hitting the spring and the shock perch. Go with TC, Camburg, or LR UCAs. Half the price.
ok....thanks for the tip......
Finally got all the parts in for my Icon Stage 1. Is this an easy install.....looks like it could with the right tools. What's the word on a install day in the greater Sacramento area? Any recommendations on installers in lieu of the install day. I'd drive a bit if need be.
I should have the parts for my ICON stage 2 by next week. If there is no install day soon, we can get together and help each other. I am about 30 miles east of Sac. on hwy 50.
keep in touch...I'd be interested....I live in Folsom so we are close.
Lemme know if ya'll need help.
thx

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service