NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Ok folks,

Its set in stone.  Im headed to my dads for memorial day weekend.  I would like to get my revenge on hull mountain.  So as long as there are a couple others going I'm down!  Will get to try out my new gears!  Post here if you are interested in going.

Hull mountain is in the Mendocino national forest.  northeast of Ukiah.  I will post more details as to meeting location and time.

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Probably snowing up there right now.
yeah.. there will be some snow.. :)
I have wanted to do Hull Mtn and fish the Eel but I have a wedding in Paso Robles that Saturday so I'm shooting for after the holiday by a few weeks. Let me/us know if you go again or end up postponing.

Never been...whats the trail like? 

Like the others i would go if the date gets delayed.....think i have the weekend of the of June 4th free :-)

Interested in fishing too...but i dont' think it get me any closer to my heritage trout challenge completion :-P

LOL  But seriously, are you doing the challenge?
Yup gonna try and get it done this year :-D
Cool. that will take some planning. Please keep me updated.
can't go on this particular weekend, but would like to at some point this season or next.
Its a long drive for me to do a day trip, just wanted to go because im already going to be in the area.  Its a pretty nice trail.  There may still be too much snow on it to go all the way up. 
Here a few pictures from last years camp out at Pillsbury lake. Lot of over grown trails.
Attachments:
nice photos, Steve.
This is where the first annual PRS Summer camping trip was.  It was also the site of the great Prerunner failure.  I got about 5 feet off the fire road and onto the trail where i drug my trailer hitch in and broke a U-joint trying to get it unstuck.  Spent the rest of the day driving to ukiah and repairing the U-Joint.  that is when I made the decision that I had to get a 4x4.  Its a personal vendetta now to go back there and whoop that trail.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service