NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

I have a buddy who has a shop in washington and he said he can do a group buy on safari snorkels.

How many of you would 100%want one he said he could give me a $number if i had a ppl count... so just outta curiosty who wants one?

Views: 508

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my only real concern on the ebay rout is the quality of product... curious as to anyone elses experience with the knock off snorkles?

I remember something about UV degradation of cheaper plastic but nothing confirmed.

forum member's experience I wonder?

i wouldnt do the ebay one i smell scam

I have too many things going on at this time, I will have to defer it. But I will buy the clone for sure

This is a group buy for ARB Safari snorkles from a member trying to pass along his connection.  Not a debate or compairison thread.   El Cheapo's form a line to the left.  

I wish we could thumbs up comments.

I give the Safari snorkle a thumbs up!   Any snorkle is going to "snork" and make the world a rowdier place.  I will also state that anyone getting one should also look at upgrading there muffler to a freer flowing Flow Master,  Magnaflow, ect to harness the goodness of the increased air flow going to the engine.

The problem is that URD when describing their supercharger system states that it is compatible with a snorkel but people should expect lower performance because of the restrictions on the air intake... what do you think?

http://www.urdusa.com/Forced-Induction-URD-Supercharger-Kits/c168_2...

"The air intake system brings in cool air from the stock location in the fender wall and into URD's custom high flow air filter box with a very large flat panel air filter for unrestricted flow into the supercharger.  In our previos version, the only complaint was the system was not compatible with the popular off road snorkel systems.  This oversight was corrected with the new Mark III version.  You can easily adapt it to your favorite snorkel system, but you may have a reduction in peak power with the added restriction to the intake."

"Snork"?....."Snorking" -Is this a technical term? -I like it!

Hi Cowboy, you are right, but as this forum is for the users primarily, I thought I had to point out a valid alternative.

I like this one

But I have this one

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service