NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

I am going to Hollister on the last weekend of Feb. 27th, 28th and 1st. if anyone is interested. I am
going with some other wheelers that I have done the Rubicon with not FJs but okay guys.... Hope to see some of you there. Ray2/26/09@1926hrs As usual I have to bow out at the last minute due to work on the weekend. I cant turn it down as we have been slow. I am a tugboat capt. on the bay and we have a ship to offload so I hope we can do it again in the very near future. I even had my FJ all loaded up to go over on Friday. Have fun without me...Ray

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I might be in for a 1 day trip..
Hmm, sounds interesting.

I would be down to go, and i'll try to make it out for the overnighter as well.
If the rain holds up
This sounds fun, we could be in for a day, maybe two.

Schedule check to ensue...
I might be able to make it on Saturday. Sunday is my anniversary and if I miss that I'm done.
Hey Guys Rocky is Back I might be in for Sunday! Checking calendar and with the boss.
Holy Crap !!! how the heck are ya dude?/?
look who's back, back again. Rocky's back, tell a friend!
Welcome Back Buuddddy! I'm down for a Sunday Hop..... 10:30 at the back of the frame twister?
Hey Brandon, can you post up the gps coordinates of the point that you're thinking about meeting? I'm thinking I need to make this one.
Ok, I may be in...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service