NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Cleanup is on: Rain or Shine!

hey gangaroo! it's that time again. time to head out to Hollister for some cleanup and wheeling.

Date: Saturday, October 23, 2010
Time: 9:30 AM (lunch will be provided)
Location: Hollister Hills SVRA (meet at the campgrounds near the old obstacle course)
Park fee: Free. Enter through the main gate near the schoolhouse and proceed up to the main campground. You will receive a day pass there.
Comms: CB - 31, FRS 7-31
Please RSVP on the Hollister Hills SVRA Trail Cleanup calendar event by Monday, October 18.

please post up if you wish to volunteer. it will be the same format as last time. if anyone wants to camp (night TBD), please post up as well. James, the organizer, is looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and meeting new ones.

so, who's in? (18)
DWH
MoreFJland
5AND5TORM
DivnGirl
BritMok
Bossquatch
NekGuda
FJ4 Tahoe
Andrew
Lance
Alvin
bjmoose
Bz
downy_ball
s-POD josh
CowboyCEO
Mr.FJT
potatomutato

Views: 186

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Put me down as a 'probably.'

This was such a fun event last year...if I go, I'd be camping fo sho!
Probamaybe
I'll be there.

Mark
sounds interesting, put me down as a maybe!
I will be there with trailer !!

Ok people this is another opportunity for everyone to help out. Work days like this is we can prove that the 4X4 community is responsible while off road. LAst year when we did this we had over 20 FJ|C there. This year I woul dlike to see more , LOTS MORE !!

All the time people ask me how can I get involved on the fight to stop our trails from being closed.. This clean up day is a great way to get out there, meet some new people, get to know the staff and Hollister Hills, and help out to help keep trails open for ALL to enjoy..
bump! this cleanup falls on the 20th anniversary of Make A Difference Day, so...make a difference!
Count us in! We would be up for camping as well, sounds like a great event, can't wait!
For all that are reading htis and are on the fence...............................

Help keep the trails open or don't complain about not having any place to wheel !!!
Get your Butts down there on the Oct 23rd and lets help to keep this trail open.. For those of us with kids plan to bring them down, My son had a blast last year..

I simply cannot stress enough how important it is to have MAX # of people help out at this event..

Tell your friends!! All are welcome FJC or not !!!
X2. understandable if you already have prior commitments, but considering this is in most of our backyards we should be flooding the place.

i have updated the OP with the start time (10:00 AM). lunch will be provided. please RSVP here by Monday, October 18. thanks!
I'll be there.
add me too please
Just about three week to go.

Need more people people to sign up!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service