NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

POSTPONED! New date: Sunday, April 22nd.
REASON: It's been pissing on us all week.

The Tacoma World guys are rolling from Union City. They have about 45 trucks going. The caravan will be a giant smorgasbord of 'Yotas.

The main convoy is meeting at the Hollister Safeway at 9:30AM. Convoy from Union City is leaving at 8AM. Details below.
What some of us decided to do was bail as soon as all the Tacos turn for Safeway so we can beat the crowd to the gate. The FJs should be at the ranger shack around 9:45ish. Gate at 10AM to air down if our schedule works out.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/northern-california/209460-norcal-...

Wheeling would bet tough with 40+ trucks. I'm sure we'll split into different groups, but a 50+ caravan would be pretty sweet! Us FJs can go play by ourselves :)

Attending:
1. Robo
2. RJAmsoil
3. Rotorhead94
4. Dave(man)
5. Mike Oliver +2
6. Robert Betteridge (Again)
7. Max FodOR
8. Aeon (Pending successful King install)
9. MoreFJLand (Maybe)
10. Ghost +1
11. C4BRocks (Maybe)
12. Cowboy (Maybe)
13. TazmanianFJ
14. DivnGirl (Maybe)
15. Jason
16. Tacocat
17. 5150 Cruiser (Maybe)
18. Zelda

Views: 2809

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sweet. We'll figure out a meeting place when we get closer. Probably be rolling w/ a few other rigs

I've got good news and bad news.

The good news is that my King suspension in in! The bad news is that I'll likely spend this weekend driving down to get it. :)

the good news is you've got a week to get that sucka ready for HH...

If only I did, Dave... I'm up to Oregon this weekend. Next weekend I'll have to pick that stuff up. :) (the weekend after that, install!)

Have fun guys, I will catch the next one!

Umm.. yes!  I will do my best to be there!

What time?  Do you meet up anywhere specific?

Lower Obstacle Course @ 11am is what I'm telling people. I'll be there around then.

i am hearing rumor of rain coming... :(

balls

Looks like rain on Friday... Balls indeed

if it does rain we can always shoot for the weekend after when the TW guys go out

Looks like there are a ton of TW guys going the 22nd! Packed park.
Ya so if the 15th rains out we could shoot for then or whenever weekends are best for me.. Too much work bleh

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service