NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

I promised my `lil cowgirl niece that I'd take her wheeling for her birthday - rain or shine!  She barrel races at rodeos up in La Honda and has been dying to get off road and see what its all about.

I thought I'd post up the date here to see if anyone else would like to meet up / tag along - anyone who wants to is welcome!

Monday - February 20 (President's Day Holiday) - Hollister Hills SVRA - 10am a till ??

:-)

Views: 738

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cool !!  Looks like a nice group of us will be there !!

I will be picking up my niece and her dad at a Park & Ride lot at the 101 and 92 in San Mateo and then heading on down (upper deck of the Bay Bridge is closed). 

Looks like 10 am at the new obstacle course then !!

BTW - which one is the new obstacle course ?

The news just announced that the Bay Bridge will be opening 8pm tonight!  (Sunday)

In case that helps anyone...

;-)

New obstacle course is the one you pass on the way to Truck Hill. The old obstacle course is above Area 5, is where the mini Rubicon is and has restrooms next to it.

How long do you all planning to be at Hollister?

Can someone please private message me a cell phone number, may be 20 mins late
Me too

It was good seeing familiar faces and meeting new one's.  Conditions were great at HH today...not too much dust, not too hot, not too cold.  Glad I made it out.  I only snapped a few photos, which I'll post up on my profile.

It was great to see/meet everyone! I had a great time and learned A LOT. A big thank you to Cowboy, BZ and everyone else who gave me great information. That hill was awesome!

I will put up a video after I cut/splice and some pics. 

See you all soon!

THANKS EVERYONE !!

My niece (Olivia) had a bustin` good time - could not get her to stop talking about the fun she had until she fell sound asleep in San Mateo !!

Special thanks to :

Divn Girl - Trisha, Olivia wants you as her god-aunt (is there such a thing?). On the drive out of HH she proceded to tell me what ever lever and button on my truck did - and when to use them - thanks to you - and loved every minute of her seat time w/ you. And don't worry about the pics or vids `cause Robert's got us covered.

Cowboy - I'm pretty sure all of the girls on the senior cheer squad at Lowell High School in San Francisco are going to want the same shorts you gave to Oliva `cause she was wearing them when we dropped her off and you should have seen their jaws drop when she got out of the truck !! U R awesome - thanks for being so generous.

BZ - The one, and only - what else can I say but THANKS FOR THE AIR TIME!! Not a moment any of us will ever forget soon - especially Olivia (she was posting the video of it to her friends on the way back!)

RJAMSOIL - I'll be lookin` for a puppy come June!

AND EVERYONE ELSE !! - it was way fun, even though I had my noob moments  :-0  

I'm always taken by the patience and camaraderie of everyone in this group - thanks! - and I'm really  hopin` I can get out a bunch more times in 2012 !!

Peace.

Oh and I can't find one of my hand-held FRS radios - if anyone's seen it - has realtree green camo  all over it 

:-(

I gave mine back! :P

I think BZ had the other. Not sure though.

Yea I remember that - but the other one has become a 'senior moment'.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service