NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

I promised my `lil cowgirl niece that I'd take her wheeling for her birthday - rain or shine!  She barrel races at rodeos up in La Honda and has been dying to get off road and see what its all about.

I thought I'd post up the date here to see if anyone else would like to meet up / tag along - anyone who wants to is welcome!

Monday - February 20 (President's Day Holiday) - Hollister Hills SVRA - 10am a till ??

:-)

Views: 738

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Forgot to add - I will have my CB on Ch 31 and 7/31 on FRS - sorry, no HAM  ;-(

OK... here's a list of folks who are/may be coming.

Post back up to confirm, or if you're still a maybe  ;-)

downy_ball

DivnGirl

Studovich ?

Shaman Rawb

RJAMSOIL ?

Daniel May

4x4CruiserGirl ?

Shack

Thanks everyone !!

I'm in.

Is Maria coming along with you? My wife is asking......

(Are you asking me or MoreFJland ?)

I was asking MoreFJland. But since we are on the subject of wives, are you bringing Van? I hope I spelled it right. We all met al High Sierra 2010.

You spelled it right :-)

She won't be coming though... she's bizy w/ a few clients that come to our house for hair stuff.

Ahhhhhh. Well tell her Ellen and Cha says hello.

She has to work. Does this mean Ellen only likes hanging with Maria :-)? Story of my life.

Lol.  She likes hanging out with you just as much. She was just asking. We are thinking about making the 3 hour trek to tag along with you all and she was mentioning how it would be nice to see THE BOTH of you. Always a pleasure to chit chat with you two.

I'm in for sure.

Im In

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service