NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/norcal-region/85109-wanna-mak...

Check this out in the blue room... Maybe its the father in me but sounds pretty cool and could make a little kids day !!

I am down so who will join me for a couuple of hours ??

List of people going:

5150 Cruiser
Suecyde
Sonof40
PB07
Rocky FJ
BK
Bozly
Alessio
F@kken FJ
Tonka
Tater
Vaughn
Dave F2
C4B
NDA431FJr
Cyplik
4X4 Cruiser girl
AJaYCruiSeR
DivinGirl
Boss73

Update 4/30/09:
Tenitive Schedule for this run will be as follows

10:30 arrive at Christensen Middle school 5757 Haggin Oaks Ave
Livermore,CA
10:45 Line up truck and get ready to head over
11:00 arrive at the house, Park and and display trucks.

Not real sure how long to stay but I was thinking about an hour and then we could go over to the first st ale house for lunch and beer. I know this will not work for some but please let me know if this will work for the rest of you....

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to come!!! I hope I'm free that weekend. I am not planning anything for now.

The only problem is, what will happen to the kid when we will have to go home? Will he be sad?
I hear ya Sue. I did send her a PM on the blue room but no response as of yet.. Thanks to everyone who Post up. AS soon as I know more info I will let all of you know.. Not sure how many rigs she was thiking about having. My Idea was to show up hang out for about 1 hour and no more. Then head out to the bar for some drinks and food..
if possible, i would suggest sending her an email through her blue room profile. she may not know how to check for PMs or have notifications enabled.
Damn your a smart cookie aren't you !!!!! I will do just that
Sounds cool anyone got a time or address? We have a very modded "lello fj cruizr", and would love to make the kid happy. Fyi, my little brother, when he was that age, used to say "hot _uck" everytime he would see a yellow truck. hot because the sun is also yellow. hehe So the first christmas after he started doing this dad deciced to gift him a big yellow tonka! Little bro ran around the house for an hour screamming "HOT _UCK" over and over again. Needless to say e-one sat there with stone faces gramps incl., I had to leave the building lol. Would love to see that kinda response again!
check the BR posts and you will be up to date
OK I got a PM from the mother. She is very excited about the great response do far. The party is from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. I told her that we had 12 rigs that wanted to head out, SO I will know soon if this is to much.. My thoughts for this were:

Show up at around 11:00 am and hang out for at maybe most an hour (depends on how much fun everyone is having and stuff) but I figure I would just cap it at one hour. After the party we would then all head out the the bar for Ale and food (or what ever you want to drink) out there in livermore. BZ send a link on a previous post on the first page so check out the link for more details... Then we wiull all go home.. or what ever after.. What does everyone think...???
could go to carnige for a bit
Hmm this is true !!

Maybe wine tasting after again... That was fun....
count me in. Where do we meet up? cruise in around 11 or 12?
this little boy is going to poop his pants.

sorry I can't make it, I have mother's day weekend plans w/ wifey-poo
what is it with you and poo? lol

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service