NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hey guys and gals, Ranger Jim here, just wanted to check in and say howdy. It's been since the Lagunitas Beer night and Laurel Lakes run that I've been around. If some from the eastern Sierra run may remember I was having a problem walking, well I ended up having several MRI's and we found a Herniated disk in my T-10/T-11 that required a ELIF (Extreme Lateral Inner-body Fusion). I had surgery on the 4th of February and am now on the mend, I'm getting some feeling back already in my left leg and got it all back in my right foot. I'm looking forward to getting out on the trails and coming out to the meet-n-greets soon. Here's a pic of my pinched spinal cord, it was a doozy.

Ranger Jim

Views: 13

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

and i thought your walking problem was beer-related.

glad to hear surgery went well and you are on the mend. keep up with the rehab and hope to see you again soon!
glad to hear things are looking up, my mothers hubby has dealt with spinal cord issues for several years and it hasn't been pleasant for him to say the least
Glad to here you are doing better. I had back surgery about 10 years ago for a herniated disk. It was no fun, but it sounds like mine was a walk in the park (no pun intended) compared to yours.

Take it easy.
Hi Jim glad to hear you are non the mend. Nothing worse than back issues.

JIM JIM JIM !!

Sorry to hear about your problems, butI am glad to hear your on the mend..

Remember, slow and steady wins the race when it come to recovery..

Say hi to Lindsay, Britney and Charlie for me when you see them in rehab. Good luck w/ that drinking problem.
Thank You for your support !   Ha Ha
I'm glad to hear you are ok.
Glad you are on the Mend! Hope to catch up with ya soon!
I was wondering what happened to you.Glad your getting better bro, Hope to see you soon. Off topic but how is that rifle build coming along?
I'm waiting for the 300 Win Mag to come back from the gunsmith in Wisconsin. It should be done around July. I'm rechambering my 223 to a 7mm-08, I have it all broken down and need to media blast the action then I'll need to install the new barrel and headspace it. Will be Cera-Koting it in matte black. I need to buy a new bolt for it since the bolt head for the 7mm is larger than the 223. Should be a shooter, the upgrades are a thumbhole stock, 24 inch stainless fluted barrel w/ a muzzle break. Also picked up a 10x40 Bushnell Elite 3200 to put on top. When it's done we need to hook up and shoot it.
Nice. Will go shooting with you any time. Maybe by then I will have myself a rifle.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service