NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Group Buy is now closed...thank you!

Deadline extended to Sunday, December 05, 2010!

Welcome to the Cobb Grill Group Buy! This Group Buy is sponsored by BozTec and closes on Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 6:00 PM PST. Just in time for the holidays!

For those of you unfamiliar with Cobb Grill, please read the description below. Cobb Grill was a sponsor at AllCal 2010 and was on display at the Tread Lightly! table.

The Cobb Grill uses only 8 – 10 charcoal briquettes for three hours of incredible gourmet cooking. It can roast, bake, smoke and fry (even bake a pizza) while the safe cool-to-touch base makes it ideal for taking anywhere or place on ANY surface. No heat is ever transferred through the base.

Cobb Grill's patented design retains and circulates the heat (up to 450 degrees) just like a convection oven, but without the fans. The cooking surface is designed to prevent fats and juices from dripping onto the charcoal, which means no smokey flare-ups or dangerous carcinogenic burned fat residue redeposited onto the food.

Cobb Grill's compact design comes in at 9 lbs. and can easily cook for a family of 4 to 6.

Group Buy Discounting
Group Buy discounting is valid for Cobb Pro, Cobb Premier or bundles.

Retail pricing:
Cobb Premier Stainless Steel Portable Grill: $139.95
Cobb Pro Portable Grill: $119.95
Cobb Premier Kitchen-In-A-Box: $339.95
Cobb Premier 2-Pack: $239.95
Cobb Premier Deluxe Combo: $199.95

0 - 15 grills or bundles: 15% off retail pricing on the website
16 - 25 grills or bundles:  20% off
25 or more grills or bundles: 25% off

Florida residents will be subject to 6% tax.
Shipping fees will apply. Bulk orders of four (4) or more units to a single shipping address will qualify for discounted shipping. Please inquire with potatomutato if interested.

Group Buy participants will receive a discount code at the close of the Group Buy.

What Cobb Grill owners in the off-road community are saying:
“If you like to eat well in the backcountry, you need a Cobb Grill.”
J. Brandon, American Sahara

"Anything that I can cook two full-size tri-tips and four medium-size potatoes on at the same time is FANTASTIC!  I am also able to move the grill anywhere I need to while the cooking is going on. It's much smaller and easier than taking out the big, old Weber (which I still love and use). I would recommend this grill to anyone who wants to save on space, but still have a great way to cook with charcoal."
-Tony (Boss73), Master Tread Trainer, Tread Lightly!

Who's ready to grill?! (12 at 15% off)
* Slimpkns - Cobb Premier Deluxe Combo
* Munkay - Cobb Premier Deluxe Combo
* soup76 - Cobb Premier
* CentralCalFJ - Cobb Premier Deluxe Combo
* dirthchick - Cobb Premier
* BoBoNel - Cobb Premier Deluxe Combo
* DRTYFUN
* Bz - Cobb Premier
* butchie2srf
* FunJunkie
* 4x4 Groupie
* potatomutato - Cobb Premier Deluxe Combo

Views: 192

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tater - can I Facebook this deal?
yes, definitely. it is open to everyone.

if you do get friends who are interested, they'll be posted here as a +1 for you (e.g. potatomutato - Friend #1 - Cobb Premier). when the group buy closes, you'll be given their unique discount code to forward to them.
Monday morning bump!
For anyone at SnT ..

Remember the pizza I made !! MMMMMMMM it was good !! You can also bake bread.

The thought of having a fresh made pizza on the trail is a wonderful thought indeed..
Did you prepare the dough at home and froze it? Explain a bit :) Pizza while camping has always been my dream and I am sorry I missed it this year
Got the pre-made stuff (dough) from Trader Joe's. One plain and one garlic. They were pretty good. I used all store purchased ingredients since this was a dry run to prove concept ( I also saw the video but you never know until you try yourself ).. I made a basic pizza margarita with fresh tomato and basil.. They were damn good considering how easy it was to make. Next time I want to get my brothers Pizza sauce (from his pizza place back home in NY state and try what I call an old fashion. Mostly sauce and little cheese.. Very good.
How big can the pizza be? From the videos I cannot really gauge the diameter of the "oven". Also, in the videos it mentions it can go up to 500F which is 260C; maybe if you put more charcoal it goes higher than that?

Bozly, could you cut a round stone :) for me???
I was wondering how long it would take for you to suggest a stone... I was thinking the same thing while I was making them at SnT. Damn we Italy types think alike hehe.... Not sure if more fuel would get it hotter or just burn the bottom of the dough.

The pizza is suppost to be made on the griddle ( which you can buy ) If you make it on there its about 12-14 "" in dia. SO you could make about a 10-12 " pizza. (I did not measue hence the range in size).

Since I forgot this while at SnT I had to use one of those metal camping plates,. These are a bite smaller than the griddle but made for a type of deep dish when the dough filled it out and cooked. I was shocked at how well it worked. This definetly something I will plan on doing again..
Sign me up for the Cobb Pro
uhhh? put me on the list????
For who owns them: what is the difference between pro/premier/combo? On the website they even have a "kitchen in a box" bundle. I really don't get it.
Are there recommended accessories?
Pro is powdercoated steel. premier iis stainless.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service