NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Group Buy is now closed...thank you!

Deadline extended to Sunday, December 05, 2010!

Welcome to the Cobb Grill Group Buy! This Group Buy is sponsored by BozTec and closes on Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 6:00 PM PST. Just in time for the holidays!

For those of you unfamiliar with Cobb Grill, please read the description below. Cobb Grill was a sponsor at AllCal 2010 and was on display at the Tread Lightly! table.

The Cobb Grill uses only 8 – 10 charcoal briquettes for three hours of incredible gourmet cooking. It can roast, bake, smoke and fry (even bake a pizza) while the safe cool-to-touch base makes it ideal for taking anywhere or place on ANY surface. No heat is ever transferred through the base.

Cobb Grill's patented design retains and circulates the heat (up to 450 degrees) just like a convection oven, but without the fans. The cooking surface is designed to prevent fats and juices from dripping onto the charcoal, which means no smokey flare-ups or dangerous carcinogenic burned fat residue redeposited onto the food.

Cobb Grill's compact design comes in at 9 lbs. and can easily cook for a family of 4 to 6.

Group Buy Discounting
Group Buy discounting is valid for Cobb Pro, Cobb Premier or bundles.

Retail pricing:
Cobb Premier Stainless Steel Portable Grill: $139.95
Cobb Pro Portable Grill: $119.95
Cobb Premier Kitchen-In-A-Box: $339.95
Cobb Premier 2-Pack: $239.95
Cobb Premier Deluxe Combo: $199.95

0 - 15 grills or bundles: 15% off retail pricing on the website
16 - 25 grills or bundles:  20% off
25 or more grills or bundles: 25% off

Florida residents will be subject to 6% tax.
Shipping fees will apply. Bulk orders of four (4) or more units to a single shipping address will qualify for discounted shipping. Please inquire with potatomutato if interested.

Group Buy participants will receive a discount code at the close of the Group Buy.

What Cobb Grill owners in the off-road community are saying:
“If you like to eat well in the backcountry, you need a Cobb Grill.”
J. Brandon, American Sahara

"Anything that I can cook two full-size tri-tips and four medium-size potatoes on at the same time is FANTASTIC!  I am also able to move the grill anywhere I need to while the cooking is going on. It's much smaller and easier than taking out the big, old Weber (which I still love and use). I would recommend this grill to anyone who wants to save on space, but still have a great way to cook with charcoal."
-Tony (Boss73), Master Tread Trainer, Tread Lightly!

Who's ready to grill?! (12 at 15% off)
* Slimpkns - Cobb Premier Deluxe Combo
* Munkay - Cobb Premier Deluxe Combo
* soup76 - Cobb Premier
* CentralCalFJ - Cobb Premier Deluxe Combo
* dirthchick - Cobb Premier
* BoBoNel - Cobb Premier Deluxe Combo
* DRTYFUN
* Bz - Cobb Premier
* butchie2srf
* FunJunkie
* 4x4 Groupie
* potatomutato - Cobb Premier Deluxe Combo

Views: 192

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

just posted another video in the OP. hmm, pizza on the trail or at the campsite?...i'm game!

thanks to TrAiLbUs1 for finding that vid!
Pizza is a good thing!!
dude, those pizzas you made at SnT sure hit the spot! thank you!!!
Do you have any picture? :)
Sorry no pic.... At least I do not have one..
So it means it was really good if people had no time to stop and take pics... :)
I will just use the TOE's for now.
I would totally get in on this if i didn't already own one.

I picked one up right after I saw it at AllCal. I was blown away by it at Gold Lake and the folks that were there were impressed. I had 2 Tritips on it and they came out perfect with 8 pieces of Charcoal.
AND the cherry "Cobb"ler !!
yes the cherry Cobbler (Mutato favorite), but that was cooked in a Dutch oven not on the COBB, but I was thinking about trying to put the dutch oven on the COBB, my only concern is the weight of the cast iron Dutch Oven
I stand corrected. But isn't the Cobb also a dutch oven?
fyi, if your friends are interested in this group buy, they can participate as well.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service