NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Pictures of body DAMAGE from TRAIL RUNS on NorCal FJ member rigs.

Views: 210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Man that sucks, but it is better then getting hit at a gas station.
I have a hammer and dolly set if you want to bang on it. Hopefully you can get to it from the inside easily.
maybe I'll try that out, or maybe I just keep as is...haha
Damn, and I thought you had magic powers. Really sorry to see that! :(

Welcome to the club!

Thanks for the welcome..hehe I think I should look for a shirt that says "GOT BODY DAMAGE".. Annie don't you have a shirt like that if so let me know where you got it from.
If you look REAL close at my DS rear door you can see the ding I got just seconds before this picture was taken. Got a little too close to that stove sized rock. This is at Tillamook State Forest on "Little Rubicon" trail. This is the only real body damage I have. Other than losing front bumper wings, entire rear bumper getting torn off, a few dents in my roof from tree limbs, and deep pinstripes, and of course the mangled lower trailing arm mounts. But those don't count do they? hahaha

Tillamook looks fun! i hear ya on the lower trailing arm mounts. LOL.
Oh, It's lots of fun up there! Lots of well maintained trails. Changes every year because of not only weather and erosion but because its an active logging forest so there's always something new.
Well it looks like we're going to start a body damage club...lol
Darn It! Sure wish I could join. But the season is new.
We will all have a chance to join some before others...... =)
I have two from wayward drivers thankfully there both on the same fender!
NorCal FJ Body Damage Club...lol
i think this qualifies:

photo by Ray Gates

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service