NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hey guys, I have up for sale a set of coilovers off of my TRD FJ. The coils are Pro Comp 3" coils and are on  TT Bilstein shocks. The coils have 1500 miles on them. They lift your fj about 3.5" total. One shock was squeaking when I removed it. I dont know why, I just want to give whoever a heads up. Not trying to hide anything. Never wheeled once, all street driving. I just upgraded to Radflo 2.5's. LMK if you have any questions. WIll fit FJ/Tacomas 2007+

Also have: 

-blacked out OEM Bumper $75

- 2007-2009 Stock OEM Aitr intake $50

-Black OEM Grille (Plasti dip) $50

* All obo*

$100obo cash only. Located in Chico, CA

Views: 240

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How soft are the spring's compaired to the stock struts
I have a3" lift and need some new front shocks my old ones have bad bushings
They are rather stuff compared to stock. Would be perfect with an aftermarket bumper. I ran them for a little while with no weight up front

I would be very interested in the coils...

Well they are yours if you want them!

Ill pass if they are that stiff....

OK cool. Bump. still for sale!

I'm currently in Oregon, but I'm sure I could have my father or a buddy meet up with you to purchase them! Where are you located?
Bump

Hey there, question on the blacked out bumper/grill. Plastidip? Painted? Have any pics? I was actually just about to get this going myself with plasti dip but $125 to do it all and be done with it is a tempting offer.

Sold

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service