NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

FS: One (1) Dunlop Grandtrek Tire 265/70R17 (stock size) *sold + Tire Cover

I finally got the right size spare tire (thanks opg), and now I have an extra, completely unused tire sitting around plus the spare tire cover.

It's the stock tire (Dunlop Grandtrek) and the stock tire cover. I mostly just want to get rid of it, so I'm selling it for like $30 (the tire cover is free). I'll go for $20 if you come get it.

Views: 263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you still have the spare tire?

Yes I do. Do you still want it? It's just sitting in my backyard.

Yes, let me know your location.

I live in Los Gatos, near San Jose. I can meet you halfway if you want. Only thing is, I'm at school in Stockton until next Monday, but I'm available any time after that.

I live in Manteca, so if you want, we can meet in Lathrop or Tracy if youre driving back and forth between los gatos and stockton. or you're stay in?

I'd be willing to meet in Tracy. I would like to sell it for like $30 then since it's a little more of a drive. Is that ok?

Yes its ok. we can meet wed-fri and weekends, just let me know the time of your availability

Ok. Well I will be going through Tracy next week to pick up a dog in Sac, so we could meet then. I'll let you know as I get more details about that.

Do you still want the tire?

Yes, will you get your dog this week in Sac?

No but I'll be heading to Stockton on Friday around 1 if you want to meet up.

TC, would you still like the cover? 

ok, i can meet you then. i'll pm you my number.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service