NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

FS: Custom bumper for 8274 winch and 8274 winch with Masterpull 80' synthetic line.

Hi Guys and Gals,

I decided to sell my home built bumper from my FJC.  We are not using our FJC off road as much and the places where we do need a winch we take our FJ40.  I built the bumper from 1/4" thick schedule 80 pipe which has proven strong enough for the winch.  I pulled it a few times over some smaller rocks but I never got around to making my reinforcement plates to the frame so I didn't want to damage the mounting plates on the frame.  The bumper is as tucked up as possible to the front of the truck so some minor trimming of the front grill will be required or I can trade you mine for your stock one if you don't want to do the cutting.   The bumper also has two tabs welded on for your lights, mine are not included.
    I'm selling the bumper with or without my freshly rebuilt 8274 8k winch, remote, 80' of Masterpull 3/8" winch rope with safety hook at a rated 18k pounds.  The winch works great! I painted it a metallic grey color but some of it chipped off and that's about it. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Bumper and Masterpull fairlead $270 (you will need reinforcement plates made).  Lights not included
Winch with remote, Masterpull 80' 18k rope and  $520
Package deal: $700

Thanks,
Roman

Views: 29

Reply to This

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service