NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Looking to buy a new front bumper any input would b helpful.

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you want to retain the OEM appearance of your front bumper and add winch and recovery capabilities to the front end without excess weight as well, take a look at Lucrum's winch mount w/2 D rings (if you haven't done so already).
I have the Road Armor and it is the toughest thing I've seen
I have an Expedition One Kodiak bumper. I think it looks really good. if I had not found a good deal on this one I would have gotten a DO.
I have a DO three hoop and a superwinch 9000. Clearance is great. Fit is great. good tow hooks. Fit good with the DO skid as well. The winch control box was tight fit.
Demello no hoop.
Fits the body lines perfectly, and I might be crazy but I think my hwy mpg improved after install.
You are crazy, lol
well it is more aerodynamic than the stockie.....
perhaps 5ANDY only drives downhill in neutral?
with a tailwind!
Maybe if you hang your Arse out the back and light your farts !!!!!
Leaning toward demello they have a 20 percent off sale for feb. on the blue room
A lot of great bumper options out there.
I personally went with and love the WARN front (and rear) bumpers. The front will accommodate the WARN Power Plant Winch / Air Compressor (as mine is equipped) or many other winch options you may chose. It is a bit larger and more bulky than some others mentioned but very well designed IMHO.
The rear WARN bumper will also allow for remounting of the factory rear sonar and does not interfere with the factory tow receiver.
Good luck in your decision.
FJScout.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service