NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

1970 FJ40 with Chevy 350 crate motor, 3 spd trans, 3 spd transfercase. Hard top (romoved in pic but still have)

All orgional (other than motor)

Drum brakes, Single cyl Master cyl (new), Factory roll bar, tool box up front (rare), new gas tank.

This is a stock FJ40 (not motor) and will make a great project for someone. Runs and drives. Needs new rear brake cylinder on passenger side.

Do not want to sell her but I need the room more than I need the old girl at this time.

Update:  Also have a full set (5) of wheels fo rthis old girl. 15" x 9.  Wheels only no tires.

3500.00 OBO

She is not pretty but solid and all there.

Views: 178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

and here is Bossquatch's FJ40 in action.
I forgot about that vid !! A was a happy boy..
You have any plans to drag it to the Stockton Cruiser Swap next weekend? I bet someone there would buy it if you could get it there. :)
Whats this Stockton Cruiser Swap you mentioned? I haven't heard about it, but would be interested in checking it out. I did an internet search and didn't see any info.
Here is the link for the Cruiser Swap on IH8MUD

http://forum.ih8mud.com/trails-events-expeditions/376543-2010-stock...
Thanks PB, I have to work next saturday, but I'm gonna try to drop by for a bit just to have a look. Thanks for the link...it did not come up when I was searching yesterday.
Bummer you have to let the 40 go, Boss
you made me want one.

how much you need to put in this truck to make it a sexy rock crawler ?
not much its almost ready to go... You should get it Magic!
yeah, it is tempting.

how heavy FJ40 is ? is it possible to tow it behind FJC ?
You could flat tow it with a tow bar but they are not light.. She is a bit lighter because of the V8 (yes the straight six is heavier then the V8) but as she sites she is about 2 ton, Maybe less with out the side and roof and doors. Maybe about $3500.
That's about a dollar a pound, good deal these days.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service