NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

EDIT:

In that finding property for this idea was a problem, the Stockton Swap Meet is a better alternative.

I have been to this several times. Georg does a great job and says we are more than welcome to participate. It's fairly centrally located and they have the private property needed.

Here's the info:

http://forum.ih8mud.com/ca-gold-coast-cruisers/795629-2014-stockton...

Views: 1058

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Marked it on the calendar.

So, just as a heads up Im looking at doing:

• New brake pads/rotors (possibly steel braided brake lines too)
  • Upgraded spindles (gussets)
  • Front and rear lower links
  • Rear shock armour

Shouldn't be too bad considering all parts are in the general vicinity, hardest part is getting off the knuckle.

Depending on the location, accommodating installs may be problematic but we'll see.

That's a good point, you did say swap meet, not really wrench day.  I just assumed it included wrenching since you needed a big area.

Good idea even if it came from sonof40. I'd be interested as I have some stuff left over from my FJC. 

Just need to find a large enough spot to do this....

Sounds good to me I will definitely try and make it out! It is always fun to wrench maybe we can make it a wrench day too 

This sounds like fun. I have a buddy who has property in watsonville that could accommodate allot of trucks and wrenching  not really eastbay central but i could inquire about use if interested.

Do inquire and give us more info.

Thank you very much.

My buddy gets back in town today and will inquire about usage. 

I would really enjoy it! It'll depend on work and location but I'll do my best to head out!

Would love to join this and maybe get some help rewiring my lights and adding a relay box so the electrical is done the right way this time.

In that property for this idea looks to be the problem that was expected, I think the Stockton Swap Meet is a better alternative.

I have been to this several times. Georg does a great job and says we are more than welcome. It's fairly centrally located and they have the private property needed.

Here's the info:

http://forum.ih8mud.com/ca-gold-coast-cruisers/795629-2014-stockton...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service