NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

UPDATE========UPDATE

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=oakland+ca&daddr=ouray+co&...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

UPDATE======UPDATE========UPDATE

Check out this link and if there are questions let me know.

BDDSFTPIC! Moab July 25th-29th Official Thread and Head count! - FJ... 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I saw the post started by PRSTIFJ regarding FJ Summit 2011.

I have started this post so we can see who is in or maybe's. I will be happy to travel out there with people but I am making a separate trip for 2 weeks after summit so will not be adding extra to this event. 

FJ Summit

Ouray, CO

July 21st thru 24th

I am thinking we leave her 20th Just and drive out to Summit to arrive on Thurs morning. Any thoughts to this? 

Moab Rim RV Campark and Cabins
For Reservations,
Toll-free U.S. and Canada 1-888-599-MOAB (6622)
Local Calls: (435) 259-5002 - FAX: (435) 259-5025
1900 South Hwy 191 - Moab, Utah 84532
For general questions only, email us at moabrim@citlink.net

IN and Booked

Robbie & Dad

DivinGirl

FJ Scout

PRSTIFJ

TOE 4x4

Maybe's

Back in Black

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, I just left youtube, I was watching a vid on Black Bear trail :)

All the trails are doable at summit. Just take your time on them and you will have a ball.

Thanx for the vote of confidence. Wow, I just left youtube, I was watching a vid on Black Bear trail :)

So Moab this year will be from 25th - 28th July after summit.

Trails get discussed when we arrive. There are plenty of people who can and will help with spotting and not all trails are difficult. 

Bozly and I have been looking at driving routes out to summit. We would like to have a get together so we can discuss various routes. Let me know h
Who would be in to doing this and we will set a date.

Thanks Leonie
Sounds like a plan. I'm free next weekend.
I'm in.... But we will probably be headed from socal because of all cal.   not sure if you are planning on going through tehachipi (doubt i spelled that right) or how many others will be coming from all cal..
Let's all get together at my place. That way we can have maps and books out. I will pm addy info later this weekend. Let's say 14th and do a BBQ potluck.
Crap!  Im installing a lift on the 14th.  :(
btw, i realize most of you are either hitting Moab or going straight home after Summit, but if you were looking for other places to wheel within Colorado (primarily north of Ouray), the new Wells book on Northern Colorado has been released and is on sale through May 13.
Moab is the main thing i want to talk about.  I want to do moab after summit, but dont want to go it alone.  want to make sure i have a confirmed group, preferably norcalers that I meet with there.
We will be wheeling with people from Utah, Arizona, Texas and Colorado. Some of these people have way more experience with these thralls. We will go in smaller groups . It will be fun but you must know that you MUST listen to what these more experienced drivers are saying. They will helping with the spotting and getting you through the trails.

We are there to have fun but being safe is a top priority. We can talk more about that when we meet.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service