NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hey guys im new here but i thought i would invite whoever would like to come to a trip me and a few others had already planned.

This weekend at Eagle Lakes in Donner, CA

There is about 4 of us confirmed to be there.  Plan on camping if you would like, doing a day trip up to signal peak for the incredible views, fishing, campfire bs, etc.

Should be fun!

------

Eagle Lakes Trail is a senic four wheel drive tour through rocky terrain and dense forests.  Early in the spring the trail can be very wet making for quite a challenge in some spots.

Directions:
Take highway 80 east towards reno. Exit at eagle lakes road near donner summit.  Go north under the freeway and follow the road around to the west.  Turn north across the road from the Indian Springs campground.  Follow the trail a short distance to the staging area.

GPS Coordinates:
Trailhead: N39 19.895 W 120 34.363

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry Alvin. There has to be another way people can remember by other than TOE Trouble.
Funny thing is that I thought it was a tattoo at first... Then I saw what it was and knew Alvin had been tagged by the TOE.
Got to stay awake at the campfire.

See you on the trail!
No worries. Maybe I can be remembered as the guy with the taco.
Will possibly try to make this......
Sup Cha! You should go man...it's practically your backyard.
Damn wish i could go..... you guys have fun.. see you guys at surf n turf..
Ok so I woke up a bite late...On my way now...it's going to ake me 3 hours t get there. my cell is 925-570-1450
Great trip, cool people...thanks for the good times.

So what time did you guys leave on Sunday? I ran the trail solo sunday around noon.
Alvin myself and another tacoma guy stayed over saturday and actually went to signal peak sunday around 11am. We must have just missed you while we were leaving to do the day run up there. Did you go all the way to the lake? Alvin and I had set up camp on the left side right by the lake (yellow tent might have caught your attention??)

Sorry we missed you!
Yeah went to thru to the lake. There was a clean orange fj40 at the trail head. Did you guys hit driveshaft hill?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service