NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

With Ghost's posted pictures and trail report, I've become very giddy. Any interest in a trip up Saturday and wheel on Sunday the 17th? I personally haven't wheeled Eagle, but would very much like to. I'd like to camp that Saturday and wheel on Sunday.

Any interest? If there is, I'll get it in events.

Views: 1230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Next to a bathroom on the south east side of the ohv park. 
that's an understatement chance. You aren't going anywhere. If you do get it running you know where we are
Doesn't look like im gonna make it
Any body know anyone with an extra ecu?
Glad to see the motor still runs. 
Especially since the exhaust looked like a jetski's when it finally fired up.

I had a good time today, thanks guys.  Was good to meet everyone

Word of advise. No matter how tired you are remember to at least take garbage bag with dirty diapers out of truck when you get home. Not a good smell in the morning. 

Get a trasharoo, it sure helps. On another note, it was nice meeting old faces and new ones Sunday. It was a fun and relaxing day. Hope to do it again sometime soon.

x2 on the trasharoo, i hauled out a bunch of dirty diapers.

nice seeing the Fj's on the trail, no familiar faces to me except for Cha.  Too bad I didn't get to run some trails with you guys.

Any pics? :D

I got a lot of fun ones..  Including the submarine.  Might be a few days before I can get time to upload them.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service