NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

just wondering if the Bullydog 9500 winch with a synthetic line for roughly 500$ is worth it?

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

never heard of them, Warn, Mile Marker, and a couple other ones, but not bullydog...

Mile Maker: pros Vs. cons on a hydraulic winch?

Mile Marker is a good winch, I have an electric one that I need to re-build and I've got a Hydraulic winch sitting in my garage.... I haven't yet figured out what I'm gonna do with it...

The Affordable Winch Review - Winch Buyers Guide

i saw that one... my "fj dad" highly suggested 9k+ though.

If thats your price point take a look at Smittybuilts 10K with synthetc line. Ive heard good things about those.

i keep forgetting i'll need a dual battery set up also to support the winch and future lighting mods... i swear, i'm going to end up with tons of parts and accessories in the garage just to have them all put on at once!

doing some research, i'm going to hold back on the dual battery until i get lighting, and i'm leaning towards that Smittybilt..

the box that's on top of the winch, is that a power box that gets located under the hood, or does it stay right were it's at?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service