NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

So i'm at 91K and just got the 90K service done and the stealership says that my brakes need replacing and will gladly do it for me (just pads) for around $400. I said no way. So now I'm in the market for new brakes! I have 3mm on front pads and 5mm on rears and the rotors are not too far behind so I might as well replace them all at once. Does anyone recommend anything aftermarket? I do a lot of combination highway/city driving and try to get out and wheel at least once a month and will be more once I finish school. 

Thanks for the help!

Max

Views: 703

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did you get the ones from Demello? How do they look (Show Us Some Pics!!!) haha. Yea I am still on the fence on what to get I do need to figure it out sooner than later though. I agree my FJ is quite stout with the ARB and my tires are 73lbs a piece. I don't do as much off roading as I would like but i do enjoy the mud.. 

offroad and brakes? never heard of it! XD

I did get the Demello set. Hopefully soon I'll get them installed. When I do I'll take some pics

Any pics of just the parts? 

Oh sure, I can do that. They are sitting in the back of the FJ awaiting some free time for me to install them. When the weather clears I'll get some photos

Here is a photo of the rear pads, the lighting in my garage was kinda crappy.  Ill take better photos on install day.  I also included a photo of some additional fun that arrived today too!

Rotors look good! So do the Spindles and the armor!! 

thanks!

Install the rotors and pads yet?

Also anyone have any thoughts on R1 Concepts? 

I'm still debating what to get.. haha takes forever for me to make a decision. 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service