NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

So this past week I got my new son and I sold my truck. I now needed to get my trailer up and running so I had a way to get me trash out. SO I got to work on the old girl. I replaced the wheel bearings and Races. I also got new tires that are bigger then stock so it rides up higher now. New set up LED Lights for the tail lights and I am all done. I am real happy to have the trailer up and running.
Here are some pics..

Views: 19

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

awesome! glad it's up and running. you gonna bring that thing down to SnT this year?
Nice! Now you can throw all your crap in there and sleep in the fj easier
Nice! So can I barrow it so I can carry all my gear in it, :-) Looks good Boss, are thinking of painting it?
Yes I want to get it sand blasted and primed for paint. I wil just paint it black to match the FJ. Well that and its easy to keep up cuz I just plan to rattle can it. But I do not even know its there cuz its so light. I need to get some new shocks as well..
WEll it just so happens that my next project is to get the brakes working on the 40 and get her up and running as well. I think I have a line on a cheap set of 35 for it as well. so we will have to see. But I will give ya a call if I need help..

Boss
nice...you need to put some removable sits on there...so is like a chariot...hahaha
Yeah we talked about getting pics of me pulling it with someone in the back like that. That would be funny ...

Boss
Isn't it illegal to dump trash on the side of the road? :)

That's not trash. It's extra gear for the new baby.
That was all the stuff that was in the back when I cleaned out the truck.. SMART ASS !! LOL
you carry trash around in the back of your truck?
I said "stuff" not Trash..

Do you read ???? LOL nanananana

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service