NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Ok, the other day as I was pulling my  rack off and setting up to plastidip the roof, my wife asks me..." Will you be done with mods after this?" I looked at her with an expression that I should know better than to use but I mean, I just couldn't believe she'd ask me that! (I have since found my manhood, it was under the grape vines, but I digress...) "Uh, why?" I asked. (stupid,stupid,stupid) "Because you said you'd be done for a while after the body mount chop."  Thinking frantically I tried to remember what all I had done to the truck since the BMC. Not a lot, just the hood decal by Amaesing decals, the Springfield MPAC rear door rack with STAT pouches, the MPAC rear cargo barrier, Tuffy security consol, and recovered my rear storage box with indoor/oudoor carpeting  and aluminum edges (blue room idea). "Uhhh Yeeaaahhhh..." I said. "I can't do much more after this anyway, I need to save up" (STUPID,STUPID,STUPID) "Oh yeah, for what?"  "I dunno, for whatever." (STUPID!!STUPID!!!STUPID!!!!) "Oh good", she says, "We need to build our savings anyway." 

SIGH

True. That's wise to do... But still! There's bigger tires, sun roof, Line-x roof, cb,  new front and rear bumpers...

Anyone else get this question? If so, how'd it go?

Views: 312

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I guess I could roll it... How'd you manage that anyway man?

slide by and I'll tell ya all about it over a beer

will do, some weekend.

Lol! Yeah Steve, that and the joint savings account with my son for his college... There's at least 2 bumpers worth in there. :)

Mark Zuckerberg and Steve Jobs never went to college. nyuk-nyuk-nyuk

My wife came home last yesterday from Reno. She won almost 1K at a slot. She showed me the cash, and the first thing out of her mouth was "What's next for the FJ?". God, I'm a lucky man.

you are blessed bro!

Wow! Thats awesome.

LOL. that is why Ellen and Maria get along so well.

I cant even dream that.  I would be in trouble for dreaming that it could happen.  My wife is very jealous of the FJ even though I need more time to give it some needed tlc.  I envy you.

Now for the real question... Where are pics of the p-dipped roof Jim?
Nvm. Just saw it on your page. Looks great!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service