NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

The truck is way too clean right now. Thinking about running to Prairie City tomorrow. Anybody gonna be there?

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yea, it might be pretty bad. And its gonna rain Friday and Sunday so says the weather man. I'm officially iffy.
Yeah... looking more and more like I'm going to have to pass.

I stopped by PC today and it was a muddy mess! My greeting at the gate was, "did you bring recovery gear?" lol

The trail area was open and it was a complete slush pit. Saw some people get good and stuck. Two of em are gonna be overnights. Had a good time, but I hope it rains hard tonight to get some of the mud off.

Did you go after you left PetsMart? If you would have told me I would have went with you. I actually was gonna ask you if you wanted to go but figure with the weather being bad and being late in the afternoon, I decided against it. Glad you had a good time though. How did the wife like it? It was nice seeing you and your family. See you around.
We went a little after that. We weren't planning on it. Just got bored. She was scared that we were gonna get stuck in the mud. It was BAD man. Eddie was there again, he had his diesel, so we would have been ok if we did something dumb. But it was a god time. Ask me how much fun it was after I wash the truck though.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service