NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

The truck is way too clean right now. Thinking about running to Prairie City tomorrow. Anybody gonna be there?

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm leaving sometime in July. I'm down to get some dirt on the truck whenever I get free time!

Ghost was talking me into getting an OME lift. I might have to make an appearance at the next install day.

I just took my OMEs off the front.  If interested and ifyou can find the rear ones, make me an offer. 

Are they Heavy, Medium? Are they the spacers, or springs?

I might be interested.

They are the old heavy springs, which I think OME came out with a heavier spring.  They are the springs and struts.  They're just sitting in my garage, so I'll let them go for a fair price.  Too much to ship anywhere.
I was out at Hollister Hills this weekend with the TW guys.  had a blast.  The FJ did awesome!  I think we saw dapittbull out there.
I gotta check that one out. But I think its PC again this week. The wife wants to drive in the mud.
I'm down for PC if the Mud isnt toooooo crazy.  let me know.
Hey Grif, me and my bro prob be there again this weekend. Wanna get more practice in. Plus it's always nice to have someone to pull you out, just in case. Bring the wife and son, my wife will be there as well as Yoshi. Hey Seth you should come, the mud can get thick but I usually just avoid it and stick to the obstacles.
I should be able to make it... Just me and my copilot.  The wife has to work saturday.  let me know what time you guys are meeting up and where.
Cool! The mud was almost all dried up, but I think we'll get quite a bit of rain this week, so it should be back with a vengeance.
I might be interested as well if it is not a sloppy mess down there. I hate cleaning.
Its looking like PC is just going to be one big ol mud hole.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service