NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Anybody know what this CRAWL feature is that's on the new 2013 FJ?

Saw it listed on the Features and Specs page. No description or video.

Ideas?

Views: 176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When engaged - it controls your accelerator and brakes for you; all you have to do is steer. If it's like the 4R and LC, it'll have 5 user-selectable speeds.

I personally don't see a need for it, but I can see how beneficial it'd be for others in reducing the pucker factor.

sounds dangerous to me. off road cruise control, no thanks.

It's a feature that turns your FJ into a ride at Disney Land so that all you have to do when wheeling is look around at the scenery. :(

yeah, sounds odd. No info on the Toyota sight to explain. Like the cement color. Notice the air dam and lights are gone from the 2012 brochure model roof  pic. Did anyone here get the "brochure model" on the red TT with air-dam and FJ covered lights, I wonder? 

When my TTSE came on-shore and had to be sent to the dealer by train, the dealer told me non of the 2012's he recieved came with air-dam and off road lights and he got 25 of them. I read a couple of comments on FJ Cruisers Forum that some people were lucky enough to get the brochure version, but they were the very few. Dealers now will sell that option, but thats kind of bogus now after the fact. I note now that it is no longer a brochure item.

Steve.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service